Please feel free to share this Job posting!
Mayanot Institute of Jewish Studies
Job Description: Administrative Assistant, Afternoon Hours, (Part Time, 20-25 hrs /week)
The Mayanot Institute of Jewish Studies in Jerusalem provides a highly academic education offering both short and long term Israel study programs for men and women.
Job Summary: The Mayanot head office is seeking an Administrative Assistant to manage the office, write material for our directors and handle duties for upper management. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who is efficient and comfortable being a self starter. The ability to multi-task, and manage administrative support. The ideal candidate for this job is a talented writer, is detail oriented and has an affinity for data management, is a good problem solver and organized.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Writing letters, emails and marketing literature
· Liaising with directors to handle requests and inquiries
· Providing general support to visitors and office staff
· Maintaining and updating the company database
· Sending receipts and recording donations
· Answering emails and directing phone calls
· Fulfilling transcript requests
Qualifications and Skills:
· Proven experience as an administrative assistant
· Exceptional writing and communication skills
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Has a knack with people and is a team player
· Excellent ability to prioritize work and take initiative
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
· Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
· Salesforce and Wordpress knowledge a plus
· Fluent English and Hebrew speaker a plus
Please send your CV to: [email protected]